Monday, July 19, 2010

transparency

sorry for the late update. even I'm still on holiday, but many things to do
make me so busy. and maybe this is my busiest week in holiday.
many of my friends had a birthday party so that's make me so busy
but it's nice to see smile on their face in their party
this is my last outfit


Zara transparent shirt, Zara black tank, Unbranded jeans, Mango peep toe pumps


and the details

black bracelet from Jogja, Pearls and silver bracelet from Rubi, snake and bugs rings unbranded and cross ring from Tiffany's room



love this heels so much. so comfy to wear it.

don't forget to follow my blog via Google and Bloglovin. and don't forget to check my chictopia, lookbook and twitter.

with love
Katherine.


2 comments:

  1. nice outfit! love that zara transparent shirt :)

    @gabriellaudrey
    http://littlemissaudrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your accesories and heels! that's superb!

    ReplyDelete