Friday, July 30, 2010

Saturday Night

it's a long time I'm not post anything here
I'm so busy with my school, so many tasks and so many killer teachers make me sick :(
but, I still have time to do some fun with my friends
and for the last 3 days, I went to DBL Arena to watched my school's basketball team
and my school won and now they advanced to fantastic four or semifinals. yey!

this is my last outfit in Saturday
I'm too lazy to wear some long jeans so I wear shorts :)

I wore blazer from Singapore, unbranded shorts, Cotton Ink black tank with leather pocket, unbranded studded clutch and charles&keith heels


sorry for the blurry picture :(


and this is the glasses that my friend gave to me
I love it so much even it make my face look like a fool
thanks anyway :)

and this is some picture of my bestie :)


I love this pict so much! (taken by me :p)
visit her blog www.faithforfashionz.blogspot.com

this too! :p


and I just upload some new stuff in my blog shop
check it out ya :)



don't forget to follow my blog via Google and Bloglovin. and don't forget to check my chictopia, lookbook and twitter.

with love
Katherine.


4 comments:

  1. love your look. The blazer is gorgeous.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear! whaaa nice clutch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your purse!
    Vanessa
    http://kness27.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete