Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Interview

I just interviewed Diana from Call Me Diiiyn!
why I chose her because I like her sense of fashion and she has awesome outfit
and here is the questions from me





tell me about your self

I'm just an ordinary girl who loves fashion and fashion become a part of my life. I think my life is special.because every people has special life. God give us many special things and me must thankful for that.

when you start blogging and what's your biggest inspiration to blogging?
maybe about 4 or 5 months ago.i don't remember.but if i didn't wrong. I started my blog on February. first time I made my blog. I didn't thing anything. I just want to make a fashion blog. No special purpose. But the biggest inspiration is my friend. she is my best friend in senior high school and she is a blogger too.but now she didn't continue her blog. she teach me how to make a blog and etc. and she has a good sense of fashion too.she asked me.why i didn't make a blog? so i started to made my blog until now.

do you realize that you already inspired many people around?
i don't think so. hahaha. and if that's true.i really happy.cause i can inspired them.that's my pleasure.n i should say thanks to all people they want to visit my blog and read my story.

tell me about your style or sense of fashion
i don't have specific style.my style always change everyday.n depend on my mood that day.n i don't play with to much color.you never see me with pink or orange stocking.that's not me.hhhaaa.i love nude color and vintage style.you will see me with my vintage glasses.n i love that.i really love something vintage,n about sense of fashion.like i ever said.i believe every woman love fashion.so i will say i have sense of fashion:)

any tips for another blogger?
don't force you self to look fashionable.cause i'm sorry but i see many blogger like to force their self when dresses.but we should appreciated them.n i saw many bloggers used small photos in their post.i think they should change d size photos.i think their photos will look more interesting in bigger size.n for d background.we must thinking smart to take our photos.personally.i prefer to like outdoor shoot.with many lightning.and we should make our blog more interesting.so many blogger will happy when they visit our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment