Monday, April 23, 2012

Falling Like This

IMG_15591

IMG_20541

IMG_20501

IMG_19641

IMG_20471

IMG_0593

IMG_0544

IMG_0487


1. Found the Evian which bottle designed by Paul Smith and Issey Miyake at G Hotel, Penang
2. Welcoming this to the shoe-family
3. My new Coach scarf from the Clearance Sale
4. Take a picture when I was on my way to college
5. My lovely Shinhwa's latest album arrived at my house so early! yay!
6. Lovely view at Jadul Village, Bandung
7. Taken at Kampung Daun, a nice outdoor restaurant at Bandung
8. Tried the miniature effect on my camera

All photos taken using my Canon IXY 10S

Have a lovely day, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. i like the design on those bottles

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that paul smith for evian bottle! so cutee

    oteteot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shoes and scarf! it seems that you had a really great time <3

    http://karinanovia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the Chanel bag!
    http://please-freeze-time.blogspot.de/
    xx Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice scarf.. and lovin' that Chanel bag :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! :)
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?
    Let me know!

    www.glamrocklady.com www.glamrocklady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your pics so much!
    btw im indonesian and living in Hong Kong! how bout you? :) would you mind to follow each other? <3

    www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete