Tuesday, June 15, 2010

im back!

long time i didn't post something here because of exam
and finally my exams going well and now I'm in grade 12 :)

okay, this is my outfit yesterday
I went to Mall with my friends and we hang out together
so nice and so much fun
thanks guys :)


unbranded dress . Blazer and shoes from Bugis Street . charles&keith bag . Guess watch . Bracelet from Jogja

Tiffany's room ribbon and criss cross ring . unbranded snake ring . shell ring from Jogja


Novfia, Jesica M. , Jessica K and me



here is it my chictopia
and don't forget to add it
and follow me in twitter
thanks :)
x.o.x.o
Katherine

2 comments:

  1. cute outfit,love the floral pattern look sweet on you, thanks you for the comment dear, feel free to follow/link me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love yor bag :)
    itu di dalem fitting room galaxy mall yah?
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete